Sunday, May 30, 2010

MAC-Week 4-Leadership Project 3 of 3

I have presented the Leadership Project during Saturday Wimba session with a Keynote presentation.
I focused on the methodology and the result of digital portfolio and online critique to better implement individualized instruction in my AP Studio Art class. Initial purpose of my AR was to implement individualized instruction in a large school setting, in a broader sense. As I develop my Leadership Project this month with AP Studio Art students as participants, I narrowed down the AR to implement individualized instruction in AP art class. It made a better sense because I was working with AP students and the class was distinctive from general large school setting. I felt more focused and clear with a revised AR question, "How to maximize the art-making time in class with specific feedbacks to fulfill the intense requirements of AP Studio Art exam?”


The feedbacks from peers during presentation were positive. Suggestion was to delete too much text in my Keynote presentation because viewers unlikely read the text in the presentation. One good resolution to the problem is to record a podcast using the Keynote presentation. 
To visit my Leadership Project page, click the link below.
http://web.me.com/soyeonkim/ActionResearch/Leadership_Project.html



2 comments:

  1. After observing you on Saturday I have no doubt that you will be ready to present in month you were down rite impressive. I was given a new wave of confidence by the way you handled yourself and the entire class gave me ideas on how I could approach my project. If for some reason you ever feel down know that you have influenced me and I am sure many of you AP art students I am proud to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement, Calvin.
    I cannot believe we are almost done.
    I have also enjoyed your videos throughout the entire course and very proud to be your classmates.

    ReplyDelete